For Super Bowl Sunday, it’s not unusual that we’ll have multiple finger foods that have bacon. I’m not sure you can ever have too much bacon on the table! One thing I love about these cups is that they are good hot, warm, room temperature and even cold. They are like mini-BLT puffs without the lettuce. Yum!
These have definitely made the cut for this year’s Super Bowl Sunday smorgasbord!
- 12 bacon slices, fried and crumbled
- 1 container of grape tomatoes, halved & quartered
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1 C shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 C Hellman’s or Best Foods Mayo
- 1 can Pillsbury or Hungry Jack Flakey biscuits (ones that are layered – about 10 in the roll)
Preheat oven to 375. Spray a mini-muffin pan with non-stick spray. Separate each biscuit into 3 pieces. Press each piece into one of the openings in the mini-muffin pan bringing it up the sides to make a cup.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine Mayo, Swiss Cheese, minced onion, grape tomato eighths, and bacon mixing well. Add more Mayo if needed.
Fill each biscuit cup with Bacon-Tomato mixture until all are filled. Bake at 375 for 12 to 15 minutes or until cups are brown and filling is bubbly.